Friday, June 6, 2008

We love you Chris!!


On my sixteenth birthday, I didn't get a great party like every girl dreams of. Instead, my sister had my nephew on my birthday. Let's just say I was not pleased about the day she chose to drop this child on our family. That has since changed. I am very proud of my nephew, David who walked the stage to accept his high school diploma. Now he begins his life as a man and no longer a child. He will have to make decisions for himself with only himself and God as counsel. I wish him the best in this new phase of his life and am very honored now to share my birthday with him. I know that great and wonderful things await him. Chris we are so proud of you. Be sure to stay true to who you are, know that you are always loved by your family and you are never alone for you are wonderfully made and loved by your Heavenly Father.

No comments: