Sunday, December 14, 2008

Faith in Fiction


Over at my friend Amy's Blog she has started a weekly discussion on Saturdays named Faith 'n Fiction Saturday where we get together and talk about our love for Christian fiction. To participate, simply write your answer on your blog, find the permalink of your post and enter the permanent link over at Amy's site.

It's Christmas time and one of my favorite things to do is read Christmas themed books. Do you enjoy reading holiday themed books? Do you have any special book you read every year? Do you have a special devotional you like to use? (not fiction..I know!) Have you read any good Christmas books this year?

Well , I love Christmas books especially Romance and sweet short novellas. This year I read several and am currently reading the Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck although it is not a romance but you do walk away with a lot to think about. My wonderful husband pressured me to read it so I am and glad. I also read The Christmas Edition by Robin Shope and it is a great Christmas read sort of reminds me of the hallmark Chirstmas movies. I also read the Nascar Christmas novella and since I love nascar you can imagine I also loved the collection.

Of course on my blog I focused this month on Christmas themed books and interviews so you can imagine I have read quite a few wonderful seasonal books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to your review of the Christmas Sweater.

kalea_kane said...

I have never heard of the Christmas Sweater. Nice to have a husband recommend a good book. Mine is pretty good with that too, but lately he is reading everything I recommend. He did recommend The Shack to me though. :)

Sorry I got here late. :) Happy Monday!

Kelly