Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christian Book Expo Dallas 2009

ECPA Announces Christian Book Expo Dallas 2009
Consumer Book Event to Be Held March 20-22 in Dallas

Can you imagine tens of thousands of Christian books located in one interactive exhibit hall or getting to listen to your favorite authors in a panel discussion? The Christian Book Expo is coming to Dallas in March. I know that I am looking forward to attending. Each night there will be a worship service with musicians and authors. I was just over at the Christian Book Expo website and saw all the authors that will be in attendance. I am excited about so many of my favorite athors that are going to be there. For a book nerd like me, it is almost like the world fair is coming to my home town. If you want to learn more about the expo check out their website at http://www.christianbookexpo.com/

No comments: