Leanna Ellis is one of my new favorite authors. She writes such unique stories and she has aggreed again to give a luck Write By Faith reader a copy of her newest novel Ruby Slippers.
I wanted to make this a little more interesting so in order to win you have to answer a few trivia questions about The Wizard of Oz.
But before we get to the contest lets me give you a little discription of Ruby Slippers.
Wizard of Oz meets Cinderella When Dottie Meyers loses her ‘no place like home’ during a Kansas tornado, she wakes up to find a pair of ruby slippers left by her father who abandoned his family thirty years ago. With her sister hot on her trail to find the treasured ruby slippers, Dottie travels a yellow brick road with three friends to find her father. No wizard can solve her problems. Only the love of a heavenly father can heal her wounds and give her the desires of her heart. There’s no place like … the heart for God’s healing touch.
Go here to read the first chapter.
Answer the questions to enter the drawing.
1. "Alright, I'll go in there for Dorothy. Wicked Witch or no Wicked Witch, guards or no guards, I'll tear them apart. I may not come out alive, but I'm going in there. There's only one thing I want you fellows to do. "
2. "A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others. "
3. "I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?"
Do you know?
4. Who wrote The Wonderful Wizard of OZ?
5. What was the original color of the slippers? Hint they were not Ruby.
6. What were the three gifts the Wizard gave?
Now for the Small Print:
Leave your name and an email addy in disguise (runninmama[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
No P.O. boxes and only U.S. and Canada. Sorry.
Please answer all of the questions. You can leave them in the comment section or send me an email here. Drawing will be held April 24th
To buy a copy of Ruby Slippers .