Saturday, August 1, 2009

Review of Snow Melts in Spring by Deborah Vogts


Snow Melts in Spring takes football, horses, and romance and mixes them together to make wonderful romantic tale.
Mattie Evans grew up in the Kansas Flint Hills and she has returned to the hills that she loved to open up a veterinarian clinic. Gil McCray is a pro football player living his dream in California but returns to the Flint Hills after his horse is injured and his father is recovering from illness. Mattie finds herself caught in the middle of a family full of strife. Gil is determined to go back to California but falling could mess up his best laid plans.
I fell in love with the characters and often would find myself wondering more about their lives. I fell in love with Gil McCray's gruff and often ill mannered father John. What a delightful book to read. The description of the Flint Mountains made me want to visit and view for myself the place Mattie loves. I do not have a copy to give away so be sure to go and purchase a copy of the novel at your favorite bookstore or at one of the many on-line book stores.

Snow Melts in Spring (Seasons of the Tallgrass)

4 comments:

zetor said...

Sounds like a good romantic read. Thanks for review.

kalea_kane said...

Great review! I love a nice Spring romance. :)

Lorraine said...

Sounds like an awesome read.
Lorraine
MOML1@COX.NET

Deborah Vogts said...

Hi Donna, thank you so much for reviewing my book. I appreciate it. Blessings to you and your readers.