Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pray for your leaders


Now that the election is over I am ready to get on with life. You noticed that the sun came up on the fifth of November and demands of life continued. I will be the first to admit I do not support many...okay most of the Democratic policies that President-elect Obama has put forward. That does not mean that I am not going to support President-elect Obama when he takes office. I am going to pray for him and his administration. I will pray for his family that they will be able to handle the demands that will be placed on them. I will pray that President Obama seeks wisdom in his decisions and is surrounded by others with wisdom. I was reminded by a wonderful man that even though we are Americans we belong to something greater. So be sure to pray for your leaders.

2 comments:

Kaya said...

With all of the issues that Obama has inherited, he will need all of our prayers!

Donna M said...

Yes, that is so true. With the domestic issues he will be facing. He will need the nation's prayers.